Herbal Powders For Skin Diseases
• Ambehaldi Powder – It contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties that provides nourishment to skin and improve complexion.
• Daruhaldi Powder – It is rich source of vitamin C, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant in nature that fight anti-aging.
• Turmeric Powder – It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components that heals skin and improve skin texture.
• Neem Powder – Neem leaves moisturise your skin and make it soft and supple. It’s anti-fungal properties also helps lighten scars and pigmentation that are caused by acne. Neem leaves are also known to cure pimples on your face. Make a decoction of neem leaves and apply it on your pimples for a smooth skin
Single Herb Supplements for Skin Diseases
• Aloehills Capsules – Aloe vera features cooling properties that can be soothing for skin that has been exposed to the sun for a long period of time. Aloe is ideal for sunburned or irritated skin.
• Neemhills Capsules – Neem is a natural blood purifier and thus it purifies your blood internally and thus moisturise your skin and make it soft and supple.
• Turmerichills Capsules – It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components that heals skin and improve skin texture.
Green Food Supplements For Skin Diseases
• Barley Grass Powder & Barley Grass Tablets – Barley grass contains significant amounts of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C and E. It also contains Folate which is sometimes known as vitamin B9. Vitamin B9 also helps to detox the body, in turn, reducing the occurrence of breakouts and acne.
• Wheat-O-Power Powder & Wheat-O-Power Tablets – The natural anti-ageing properties of wheatgrass help rejuvenate cells, take care of sagging skin, maintain skin elasticity and keep you looking younger.
Ayurvedic Formulation For Skin Diseases
• Glohills Capsules – An unique formulation of herbs and medicated cow ghee. Each capsules support skin health by toning and reducing pimple breakout.
Health Juice For Skin Diseases
•Aloe Vera Juice – Aloe vera features cooling properties that can be soothing for skin that has been exposed to the sun for a long period of time. Aloe is ideal for sunburned or irritated skin.
External Applications For Skin Diseases
• Glohills Face Cream – It is a perfect blend of potentu herbs like haridra, nimba, sariva, kumari and more. Making an useful face cream to reduce wrinkles and improve skin complexion.
• Glohills Face Pack – Contains arjuna, amba haldi, neem, tulsi and lodhra for stimulating new skin cells and soothe the skin.
• Glohills Mud Pack – Contains haldi, tulsi, neem, kokum butter, almond oil along with multani mitti for drawing out impurities and toxins from the skin surface.
• Glohills Scrub Cream – Contains sariva extract, neem extract, apricot, yashad bhasma and wheat germ oil to exfoliate dead skin cells and give a clear and glowing skin.
• Glohills Skin Lotion – It contains wheat germ oil, homey, arjuna extract, lemongrass oil,lavender oil and aloe vera juice. This lotion helps hydrate skin and moisturize dry skin.
• Glohills Ultra Aayu Cream (Anti-ageing cream) – Contains nagarmotha, gotu kola, tulsi and yashtimadhu. This potent formula helps diminish signs of ageing by eliminating fine lines and restoring skin firmness.
• Glohills Ultra Face Cream – It contains shalmali, yashtimadhu, sariva, kumari and kumkumadi tailam. It contains exclusive perfume that give your skin fresh and young look.
• Glohills Ultra Face Pack – Contains arjuna, ambe haldi, neem, tulsi and lodhra. This preciosu herbs may support skin tightening, reduces scars and blemishes.
• Glohills Under Eye Cream – Contains anantmool, ashwagandha, majishtha and yashtimadu. It will help keep under eye skin healthy and reduce dark circles.
Herbal Soaps For Skin Diseases
• Milk Chandan Turmeric Soap – This soap acts as a moisturizer and turmeric help prevent acne and reduces scars.
• Saffron Soap – A unique blend of turmeric and milk extract along with fragrance of saffron helps improves skin complexion as well as make it soft and supple .